Weekend Cont' Green Bay

Well Saturday in comparison to Friday was a kick ass show! these guys really knew how to get the crowed going!

It all kicked off with a chicken dancing to YMCA!










Right in the middle of the set the lead singer asked one of the kids who had also been at the matinée if he wanted to have a go on the drums! (must have made his year!) I've just had his dad on the phone wanting to purchase the photos I took for his Sons Birthday next month (I've asked the band if they'd sign the prints and they've agreed - top guys!!)





I think everyone had a go at something that night - the drummer even sang a song




I showed the guys a few of the photos after the show was over and they were very pleased with them, saying that I was the only photographer who had ever made them look like Rock Stars..

Comments

Popular Posts