Pre-School Photo Shoot

Well today I completed what is hopefully one of many School Photo Shoots. It was for my daughters Pre-School and comprised of a set shot (we used the play kitchen as a background) and then I wandered around with the 70-200 taking candid shots of the children as they played, did puzzles etc.

I think if you don't have the right feel for shooting children, it could quite happily go very wrong very quickly, some children were very uneasy sitting in front of a stranger, who's asking them to sit in a certain way and getting them to smile for the camera. I think there was only one who we couldn't get to smile, and in fact she didn't crack a smile all the time we were there, even when she was having fun playing with the other children (I still managed to get a shot of her that is gorgeous though).

Roll on the next School Shoot!

Comments

Popular Posts