Preparation for July Wedding

Well I took a drive up on Sunday to Boundless Photos in Warwick to Meet with Nick and Jon to discuss second shooting with Jon for the wedding of David and Charlotte. A great couple who both Jon and I are very excited about photographing on the day. Jon is going to shoot Charlotte getting ready and I'm shooting David on the Morning.

We met the couple at their Reception Venue, The Menzies Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club. I think i can safely say that this venue is going to make for some amazing photographs, Jon and I were like kids around candy with all the fantastic settings we found for the day.

David anounced that he had sold his Lotus and they were going to be delivering it to the new owner later that day. I suggested that if they wanted, Jon and I could get some last shots of them with the car, and with it having such a great backdrop how could they refuse..

After the meeting we moved on to the church in Knowle, again the church looks stunning and they've just redone the lighting inside, so will make for some stunning photography, the two locations are just amazing the architecture and textures everywhere is a photographers dream!

We also scouted the area, David had mentioned about hitting the Red Lion pub across the road from the church for a quick pint, so we took a look at that and checked out how far the Hotel he and his grooms men would be staying was. I spotted an interesting shop on the way that I hope will make for some great fun shots before the ceremony, so roll on the 12th July..

Comments

Popular Posts