Wedding - Charlotte and David 12 July 08

Wow, with everything that's been happening, I've totally forgotten to post some Photographs from the Wedding back on the 12th of July. I was 2nd shooting for Boundless Photos in Warwick.
I was covering the groom in the morning and then onto the church to cover the ceremony with Jon.

Anyway on with the photos, these are some of my Favourites. I'd like to thank Charlotte and David for allowing me to 2nd with Jon on their special Day.

David and his troop were good for some fun pictures before the wedding, I like to try and get some fun stuff done before the wedding to help ease any nerves that the groom may have.

The guys being totally up for going into a Womans shoe shop that i'd spotted on the high street on the way to the church. I popped in to ask permission and the shop keeper said that he'd never had anything like it done before and was ok with it, I then asked the ladies in the shop if they'd mind, and none of them objected, so the shot was on!
David found a shoe that matched their ties, so did it fit?

Perfect!

David waiting for Charlotte to make her entrance.

Charlotte makes her entrance.



Exchange of rings


Shot after the ceremony.


Charlotte, David and Charlotte's Niece.


After the formal shots outside the church, I high tailed it to the reception

At the reception I quickly acquired a key for the couples room and ran up the stairs to catch this photograph of them.


After the Wedding Breakfast, we kidnapped Charlotte and David for some couple shots in the Gardens of the reception.





Comments

Popular Posts