Jessops Display Photographs

I was passing the Local Jessops on the way to help a friend out with their computer and wondered if they had got round to putting any picture up in their window yet. (see my previous post)
Hey presto! 3 shots! I can see I'm going to have to keep a close eye out on the windows now to see if they select any of the other 27 left.
Jessops store displaying photographs from Robert Whetton Dorset Photographer
Jessops store displaying photographs from Robert Whetton Dorset Photographer
Jessops store displaying photographs from Robert Whetton Dorset Photographer
Jessops store displaying photographs from Robert Whetton Dorset Photographer
I am a little disapointed that they're not the 30x20in prints that were originally discussed, but they still look good as 12x8!

Comments

Lisa B said…
AWESOME!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Popular Posts